MORE DATES COMING SOON!
World Wide Web Medium Event
Crysta will be breaking the internet with her new idea to make events accessible to everyone and not to mention that it is just in time for the Holiday season. Her goal from the beginning was to help as many people as she can, and she has proven over an over how dedicated she is to reaching this goal and helping everyone find balance, hope, and strength within their lives and grieving.
- Once you sign up, you will be automatically be taken to the sign-up form. Make sure to fill out the form to recieve your link. Only one ticket per household or device, per event needed.
- Two Hour Event – Where Crysta will channel loved ones for two hours. She gets straight to it, giving more chances for loved ones to come through with beautiful messages.
- No one is promised a reading. Crysta is amazing with her gift and even when she reads someone else, these messages are meant for everyone that can relate to them. That is how more of our friends and family can come through, they will come together and “piggie back ride” If it sounds like a message or your person, you would be correct. There is limited “seating” per show to make your chances higher. Crysta will pick at random. You can be chosen two ways by “raising your hand,” and Crysta will put you on live audio, the audience can hear you talking, but not see you. Or you can ask to be read through the messaging system, by leaving her a question and she will talk to you and the audience, so you don’t have your audio on. The last two events the audience fell in LOVE with the audio and the complete concept. The entire audience was involved and could feel the love clear around the world. Tears, laughter, and spirit were very present.
- Space is limited.
- Entertainment purposes only
- NO RECORDING OF ANY KIND. We will be taking screenshots of Crysta during the show.
- Click here for the release and waiver (at the bottom of appointment types)
- Refunds must be obtained 48 hrs before the show. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You For Checking On Events, We will Be Adding New Ones Frequently